Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD
The Inflator is a unique process that can provide an increase in the apparent loudness of almost any material, without obvious loss of quality, or audible reduction of dynamic range, yet avoiding damaging increases in the peak level of the signal. Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD's inflator process can also bring power, presence and warmth to programme material, and even provide headroom overload margin above digital maximum, with a subtlety and musical character reminiscent of tube systems.
No matter how limited, compressed and crushed your material may already be, the Inflator will provide even more loudness, it will even add volume to a full-scale white noise signal or add musicality to previously clipped signals!
Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD was developed in response to requests from mixing and mastering engineers who are required to compete on the basis of the overall apparent loudness of their final results.
Use Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD to produce louder mixes than you ever thought possible, without overloads or compression pumping, or use it to add natural warmth and character to acoustic or jazz mixes. Use it on single instruments to add presence, softness and depth, or use it on percussion and drum tracks to produce amazing dynamic presence, tightness and volume.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD FEATURES
- Increases the loudness of virtually any program material.
- Creates warmth, character and dynamic excitement, similar to that of analog systems.
- Provides virtual headroom above digital maximum to allow percussive peaks to pass without causing signal overload.
- Creates artistic effects ranging from subtle tube-like harmonic characteristics for warmth, presence and 'in your face' fatness, to outright saturation distortion modelling.
- Features two modes of operation - direct and band split - for maximum flexibility and artistic creativity. These two modes also ensure optimal DSP usage.
Sonnox Oxford Inflator Pro Tools HD Supported platforms / system requirements:
-Pro Tools | HD and HD Accel Systems
-Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including ProTools 7.0 and above)
-Approved Pro Tools CPU and hardware configuration
-Mac OSX or Windows XP
-1024x768 minimum display
-RAM 384Mb minimum (512Mb recommended)
-iLok USB key required