The M-Audio Uno works for Windows and Macintosh operating systems. M-Audio Uno's single MIDI in and out connectors make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer quickly and easily. Since it is parasitically powered by the USB port, the M-Audio Uno is convenient and great for portable use.
M-Audio Uno Features:
- Integrated USB Cable and 3 meter (9ft) MIDI Cables
- 1-in 1-out MIDI interface (16x16 MIDI channels).
- High-speed connection to USB-equipped PC or Apple computers.
- MIDI-Activity indicators for each port.
- Self-powered requires no external power supply.
- Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables.
- Includes OMS drivers for Mac OS 8.6 or greater.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP compatible
- true Plug-and-Play installation requires no IRQ, I/O Address or DMA channel setup.
- Extremely compact size.
M-Audio Uno System Requirements:
Mac OS X Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista (32 bit)
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1