RME AEB 4-0
4 analog output expansion board (AEB) for all ADAT capable cards in the DIGI 96 series.
Limited quantity available! Please be aware that we may sell out before we can fill all orders. In that event you will be notified.
The Analog Expansion Boards (AEB) transforms RME's digital cards, the DIGI96 and Hammerfall series, into the most flexible audiocard series available.
The AEBs 4 analog outputs are a cost-efficient addition for all ADAT-capable cards of the DIGI96 and Hammerfall series. Best of all: pure RME quality, i.e. 107 dBA Signal to Noise ratio, level adjustment +4/-10 dBu and servo balanced inputs and outputs (AEB4). Combine the reliability, outstanding performance and unsurpassed compatibility of drivers and hardware of the DIGI96 series with analog I/Os!
Simply connect the AEB and the card using the supplied cables, set clock mode to Master, input to internal and go!
- Level adjustment +4/-10 dbu
- Sample rate 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- SNR 106 dBA
- Power supply uses 3.5" floppy connector
- I/O usable in all possible combinations
- Uses reliable 1/4" TRS jack – bracket removable for direct installation
- Standard bracket, board dimensions AEB4: 85 x 95 mm, AEB8: 120 x 95 mm