AMG Beat Producer
Beat Producer is available for instant download for just $49 with no library, or $99 with the 3500+ Loop Core Library (Choose from the Drop Down menu).
Beat Producer offers the computer musician a hugely powerful beat editing virtual instrument capable of integrating all the
most popular loop formats in one, simply powerful and highly affordable package. Beat Producer is a brand new Beat Producer Loop Editing
Virtual Instrument for musicians, producers, DJs and rappers. Beat Producer offers a range of powerful loop editing features
to the computer musician, allows access to AMG’s huge, award-winning libraries and brings together industry standard formats,
including REX files, Apple Loops and ACIDized WAV files, in one, eminently affordable package for the first time.
Key features of Beat Producer include:
- Imports Industry Standard Loop Formats - Access REX (.rex, .rx2), Apple Loops and ACIDized WAV files. Freely cross-fertilize
groove DNA between loop formats. Switching sounds between grooves freely, extracting sounds or grooves and incorporating
any samples within them or creating new beats using any of these resources from scratch. Complete flexibility.
- Instant control of tempo and pitch - Loops automatically tempo sync with your host and pitch can be controlled
independently of tempo in real-time.
- Waveform Editor - Examine loop waveforms and edit slices individually within the loop’s groove using the additional groovelocked
work track if desired. Reverse, mute, pan, mix and shuffle hits around freely within and between loops.
- Step Editor - 32 part TR-Style step sequencer is available on each rack. Create beats in step time using sounds selected from
loops or your sample library.
- Real-time MIDI Control - Easily assignable MIDI control of most parameters for quick, easy real-time, interactive control.
- 8 Racks available - Each instance of Beat Producer offers two stereo groove tracks and 32 step sequencer tracks in each of it’s 8
racks, making 272 tracks per instance.
- Built-in Effects - 4 64 bit, fully editable audio effects processors, also three pages of synth processing per rack.
- Loop Browser - Fully customizable browser with multiple library locations and user definable filters.
- Huge High Quality Sample Libraries - Access AMG’s award-winning sample libraries and enjoy the featured offered by Beat
Producer. Huge libraries at low prices and more scheduled for release.
- Supported formats - Mac & PC - VST, Audio Units, RTAS & Standalone.
Beat Producer uses AMG’s ONE engine previously described by MacUser as “the complete loop solution”, Sound On Sound said “for
loop-heads everywhere, it is well worth checking out” and Future Music reported it “could be the creative and stable multi-timbral file
player you’ve been looking for”. AMG believe “We have always been dedicated to producing inspiring sample libraries. Beat Producer
not only provides an exciting range of tools in itself but also provides the perfect environment to host our sample libraries. Making more
of our samples available to Beat Producer users and enhancing their use of them to previously unobtainable levels.”
About AMG: AMG was founded in 1988 and were among the pioneers of the sample industry, releasing a stream of awardwinning
sample libraries including titles by Vince Clarke (Erasure, Depeche Mode, Yaz(oo)), Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Coldcut,
and many more. In recent years they have focussed more on the development of download technologies, the Internationallyacclaimed
virtual brass instrument Kick-Ass Brass! and developed a range of dedicated titles for Apple.