AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition
AMG SOLO is a ‘single rack’ version of the 8 part ONE AMG flagship plug-in.
AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition features include:
* All the loops from 160 & 260dB!
* Live & Programmed Breaks, Gated FX, Live Drum Loops, Rhodes Riffs, Sax Licks & Upright Bass Riffs!
* Loads REX2, REX1 & ACIDized Loops
* Powerful resonant multi-mode filter
* Automatic loop syncing to host application – single key triggering or export MIDI File for total flexibility
* Can be used inside any VST compliant host – PC or Mac OSX
So what does AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition do?
AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition brings quick and easy loop control and manipulation to every VST2 host. Although many programs read REX files or ACIDized WAVs they are sometimes a little inelegant, slow or simply don't give you the level of control you require. These 'sliced' loops offer so many amazing advantages everyone should be using them regardless of which sequencer you use. AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition lets everyone 'join the party' without having to change your sequencer!
AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition allows you to control loops in two basic ways. You can load loops and trigger them in sync with you host an octave either side of their original pitch or turn off the loop and either play the slices manually or export a MIDI file to your host sequencer to play the loop for you. This method allows you to edit the loop in any way you desire on your favourite sequencer - a really quick and easy way to work if you like to add fills to loops on the fly for example. Beyond that you can use AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition's powerful filters to twist your loop into whatever shape you want. You can also control everything in real-time using MIDI. In summary, AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition is simple yet powerful, sounds great and works the way you want it to - it also offers you a glimpse of what ONE has in store for you.
AMG SOLO Drum and Bass Edition System Requirements
- Windows, PIII400 processor, 128mb RAM, 16bit sound card
- MacOS OS-X 10.2.8 or better, 450 MHz G3 or G4, 256mb RAM
- VST2 plug-in compatible host software