CME Matrix K Firewire Audio Interface
After Matrix X and Matrix Y, CME announces the third member of their full functional audio matrix system series – CME Matrix K. CME Matrix K is designed for podcasting, with its Firewire board, you can create your own professional-sounding podcasts easily. CME Matrix K build-in a Mic/Guitar in XLR combo input, which you can connect guitar, bass or microphone - it also have +48V phantom power and gain knob.
CME Matrix K Features
- Mic/Guitar In XLR Combo input for microphone or guitar, bass with +48V phantom power and gain knob
- 1 stereo TRS (1/8”) line input for external audio source like MP3 with gain knob
- 2 channel balanced TRS (1/4”) Line Output with volume knob for monitor speakers
- 2 sets of TRS (one 1/4” and one /8”) high power headphone outputs with volume knob
- Expansion slot for changeable USB (preset) and firewire (option) computer audio interface, Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible, firewire ASIO driver.
- Ultra low noise and high quality sound solution for podcasting
- Dual buses for stereo and monitor, direct hardware monitoring
- 1 set of signal and peak LEDs for left/right input channels
- Direct Monitor switcher for professional pre/post monitoring