Platinum Samples Military Cadence Multi-Format MIDI Groove Library
Military Cadence Multi-Format MIDI Groove Library features drum line grooves, snare rolls and a full collection of rudiments formatted for BFD2®, BFD Eco®, EZDrummer®, EZplayer®, Superior Drummer 2.0®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™ as well as General MIDI which can be used with any GM compatible drum software or hardware.
Military Cadence contains a collection of 285 live, military cadence grooves and rudiments recorded as a real performance on an electronic drum set. This definitive collection features the first really usable military band style patterns for MIDI.
Military Cadence was composed and recorded by John Emrich, a retired Chief Musician from the U.S. Navy Band in Washington, DC. Hard to program, drum rudiments and rolls have a feel that can only be achieved by correctly playing them live. The library features grooves in 2/4, 4/4 and 6/8. The standard rudiments and snare drum rolls are also presented.
Platinum Samples and John Emrich are two of the foremost producers of drum samples in the world, with over 50 years of experience in the professional music industry, and now they have turned their attention to developing MIDI Grooves. Military Cadence was produced and performed by John Emrich on a Yamaha DTX900 electronic drum set. No quantization, mouse clicks, or pastes were used – we leave that to
you. Use this as the starting point for all your military cadence needs, as well as a creative catalyst for other musical styles. Military Cadence is like having your own personal military drum line.
• Played live and recorded by John Emrich, a retired Chief Musician with the US Navy Band in Washington, DC
• Includes 56 cadence grooves, 39 snare rolls and 22 additional rudiments
• Played in 2/4, 4/4 and 6/8
• Includes 285 MIDI files of unquantized grooves
• Formatted for BFD2®, EZdrummer®, Superior Drummer®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™ & General MIDI Standard MIDI Files (all included)