ESI Audiotechnik Phonorama
The stylish USB audio adapter allows you to record, transfer and edit your record and tape collection. Simply connect your turntable to the adjustable phono input and hook it up with a ground connection wire, and then start recording.
PHONORAMA easily connects to your tape deck or CD player (Line In) and to your turntable with either moving coil (MC) or moving magnet (MM) systems. It also easily connects to any modern PC or Mac computer system.
- 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels
- Phono Preamp (can be disabled and used as line input), supporting moving coil (MC) and moving magnet (MM) systems
- ground connection for turn table
- headphone out, can also be used as line output
- 1/4" stereo line output
- bus powered over USB
- drivers for Windows 8/7/Vista (32-/64-bit) and XP (32-bit) with ASIO 2.0 support
- Core Audio support for Mac OS X
- dimensions & size: 7cm x 6cm (approx.)