PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer
The PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer professional six-channel mixer utilizes modular design, so like professional recording mixers, each channel has its own independent circuit board, reducing interference between the channels for the clearest, purest sound possible.
The PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer is the successful result of a collaboration between PVDJ and top pro DJs and sound engineers, ensuring flawless circuitry and quality components such as sleek aluminum rotary knobs, a high performance preamp section and a rugged metal casing. The PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer is a complete console with numerous signal control features and a clean layout for easy use in both studios and clubs, with a high dynamics threshold on its input section for easily processing both high- and low-level signals with phenomenal clarity and frequency separation.
The PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer features six fully configurable, stereo channels including phono, line, balanced line and mic inputs; three-band EQ with soft boost and frequency kill effects on each channel; six channels, each assignable to zones A and B and main output; and triple stereo outputs for each zone to meet any connection needs.
PVDJ Rotomix 6-Channel Mixer Features:
- Six fully configurable, stereo channels
- Phono, line, balanced line and mic inputs
- +48 Volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Triple stereo outputs (one balanced, two unbalanced) for each zone
- Three-band EQ with soft boost and frequency kill on each channel
- Modular channel design
- High dynamics
- Pro-level circuitry and components in a rugged, rack-mountable metal case