Samson S Phone
Four Channel Headphone Amplifier
The Samson S Phone is a versatile single rack space four channel headphone amplifier, loaded with advanced features that provide tremendous flexibility for monitor and cue mixing. The Master Input features an input level and LED meter to control and display the overall stereo input.
Each of Samson S Phone's four channels includes three Headphone Outputs with an overall Volume control and individual Level meters. A convenient Stereo Auxiliary input is available on each channel so that individual line signals from direct or buss outputs can be mixed with the main stereo input. The Balance control adjusts the ratio of the Main and Auxiliary signal or the left to right balance (based on the setting of the ST/2CH switch) so that each headphone mix can be further tailored for a particular listener's individual needs ("More Me").
For greater sonic control, Samson S Phone also features a 2-band equalizer on each of the four channels. A master Stereo Aux input on the front panel is also supplied for inserting a second signal to all headphones.
Samson S Phone Features:
- Four Channel Headphone Mixer/Amplifier
- Two Master Stereo Inputs plus Stereo Link Output
- 8 Segment LED Metering on Each Channel and Master
- Two Band Equalizer on Each Channel
- Three Headphone Outputs per Channel (One Front Panel and Two Rear Panel Outputs)
- Auxiliary Input with Balance Control provides four Channels of "More Me" Mixing
- Mute and Stereo/2 Channel Mode Switches on Each Channel
- Maximum Output Power on Each Channel (Regardless of Headphone Impedance)
- Three-year Extended Warranty