Vienna Instruments MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal
For Vienna MIR PRO or Vienna MIR PRO 24
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments PRO based on Vienna’s revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world’s most acclaimed concert buildings, offering perfect venues for a wide variety of musical styles. The Mozart Hall (Mozartsaal) is considered to be the best chamber music hall in the world by artists and music lovers alike. Its 1,130 square feet (105 m²) stage and the auditorium of 3,552 square feet (330 m²), with a capacity of 700 people, provide a perfect setting for all types of chamber music, from lute and song recitals to string quartets and chamber orchestras.
While all of your instruments are pre-positioned using MIRx, you may adjust the wet/dry ratio to fine-tune the mix. If you want more control over the position and other parameters only available in Vienna MIR PRO / MIR PRO 24, such as direction or microphone setup, you may upgrade to RoomPack 1 Vienna Konzerthaus*.
* Requires Vienna MIR PRO or Vienna MIR PRO 24.
• Vienna Instruments PRO
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drives)
• 12 GB RAM or more
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (Steinberg, Syncrosoft, Vienna, Arturia etc.)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.