Vienna Instruments MIRx Teldex Scoring Stage
For Vienna MIR PRO or Vienna MIR PRO 24
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments PRO based on Vienna’s revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The famed Teldex Scoring Stage in Berlin was originally built as a ballroom in the 1890s. Since the 1950s the 4,900 square feet (455 m²) hall has been in use for recording purposes. Today it is one of the largest private recording studios to achieve international standards. Over the last decades, renowned orchestras, choirs, conductors and soloists from all over the world have recorded here.
While all of your instruments are pre-positioned using MIRx, you may adjust the wet/dry ratio to fine-tune the mix. If you want more control over the position and other parameters only available in Vienna MIR PRO / MIR PRO 24, such as direction or microphone setup, you may upgrade to RoomPack 2 Studios & Sound Stages*.
* Requires Vienna MIR PRO or Vienna MIR PRO 24.
• Vienna Instruments PRO
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drives)
• 12 GB RAM or more
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (Steinberg, Syncrosoft, Vienna, Arturia etc.)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.